Why Choose Liftech for Short Term Access Equipment Hire?
04 July 2018, posted by Gary Pope
With over 25 years’ experience, you can rest assured that you’ll be in good hands when you choose Liftech. We are experts when it comes to the provision of access equipment including forklift hire, boom lifts for rent, and scissor lift hire. When you choose us, you know you’ll have access to the machinery you need, whenever you need it. You’ll even be able to take advantage of our transport services, so you can be confident your rental equipment will arrive on site on time.
Why use short term hire?
Short term hire can be a great option if you’ll only need machinery for a short amount of time – often a couple of days to a couple of weeks. These are the main reasons that our customers choose to hire from us:
- Peak Periods: If you know you’ve got a seasonal demand that is only a few weeks long, it may be costly to buy a machine that won’t be used for most of the year. At Liftech, we recommend booking in advance if you know you’ll need an extra piece of equipment, especially over events like Christmas and EOFYS.
- Emergency Replacement: If you need an emergency replacement, you should still contact Liftech – even if you haven’t booked. By hiring access equipment when yours is being serviced or repaired, we can ensure your operations continue to run smoothly.
- Trial Period: You may be thinking about adding some new equipment to your fleet, in which case we would be more than happy to rent our access equipment to you. This way you can evaluate a specific model before committing to a long-term contract or buying it outright.
- Flexibility: At Liftech, we understand that cashflow can be difficult sometimes, especially if you’re a start-up or waiting on a major payment. Short term hire will give you the financial flexibility that you don’t usually see in long term contracts.
What we offer:
At Liftech, we have a range of short term access equipment for hire, including scissors, booms and forklifts. Our variety means you’re able to achieve jobs that you thought weren’t possible, and complete them to a much higher standard than expected.
- Scissor Lifts: Our range will meet all of your industrial and commercial needs. All of our models comply with the relevant Australian design and safety standards, to give you and your employees peace of mind. We specialise in high efficiency machines, so you can get the job done as quickly as possible – without compromising your safety.
- Boom Lifts: Whether you need straight or knuckle boom lifts, Liftech has the answer. With both indoor and outdoor models as well, whatever job you’re undertaking, we have the machine for the task.
- Forklifts: Our models can lift between 1200 to 12,000 kilograms, and are available in LPG, battery and diesel engines, so you can be confident they will be suitable for your project. Contact us for our advice on which machine is best for you.
If you need access equipment quickly and hassle free, then we hope you contact the team at Liftech. We are more than happy to help with all your short term access equipment hire needs, and we can answer any questions you may have.